Sunday, February 13, 2005

My Open House

Yesterday the record was broken.
We were visited by 71 students from Bowen. Plus the 6 who came on Friday evening, that was a total of 77. And that is not inclusive of the 5 from Xinghua.
It was nice to have so many people in our house, although the noise level was way above NORMAL. Of course they didn't all come at one go, and our small nest cannot hold so many anyway. The kids started streaming in at 10am, and all the way until 6 plus in the evening, we were busy entertaining them. Hubby and I are both used to that kind of noise, but if any other normal human being was around, he or she would have gone deaf. At one point I tried to do some work in the room, but the noise was so overpowering (some of them were karaoke-ing) that I decided to join them in the card game! It was quite fun. Kumari laughed and asked me if I had distributed flyers to Bowen. In our sms discussion, we came to a conclusion that my open house was more successful than Xinghua's Open House last year. Ha ha ha!

No comments: