Monday, March 16, 2009

Coach Signature Stripe Floral Shoulder Bag - It's mine!

I seldom fancy bags from Coach but this is love at first sight!


(Picture from internet)



This is their signature jacquard fabric with fabric stripe detail, leather or metallic leather trim and the beautiful leather floral appliqué! There are 2 gorgeous chrysanthemum motifs in white and rich yellow gold appearing on the front of the bag, which are extremely pretty!

A shoulder bag in brass/khaki/gold, this beauty comes with a ziptop piece with cellphone/multifunction pockets, a ring to clip an accessory or keyfob plus an additional inside zip pocket and dogleash closure.


This is a 2008 limited edition which I believe is no longer on the shelves in Coach boutiques. I chanced upon it at a second hand designer bag store at Thomson Plaza, and boy it was really love at first sight. I wasn't sure if Coach really has this model - so I went back to google on it and yes, this is a real limited edition. Today I went back to buy it - at a nice price of $470. It would have cost at least double when it was first launched. The bag is really in very good condition and I couldn't miss this chance to own it!




(My very own!)


Aww, I simply love it!

No comments: