Sunday, June 08, 2008

Louis Vuitton

I have just bought myself an LV bag and I simply LOVE IT!

Model : Palermo PM
Line : Monogram Canvas
Code : M40145
Price : Shall not disclose



The design of this bag is really neat. The centre pleat with the little tab over it gives an added character. The zipper pull is a shiny, substantial, chunky brass disc that dangles from a little chain. The leaf-shaped bits of leather that hold the handles on are pretty and gives the whole bag a polished finish.



Palermo fits my search for a stylish and yet practical working bag. The large, flat bottom makes it roomy enough for A4 files, a bottle of water, and even a snack, on top of my regular knick knacks like wallet, cosmetic pouch, organizer and mobile phone. The short straps suit my hand carrying style, and the long shoulder strap is absolutely a life saver when my hands are tired, or when I need both hands during shopping. When not needed, it can either be removed, or left to hang as a personal style, or to create a fashion statement. Palermo closes securely with a zipper and is lined in the standard LV brown cotton canvas with 4 inside pockets. These pockets are useful and prevent small but important items like house keys and my PS tapcard from getting buried by the other stuff.


It is made for ME. Yeah!

No comments: