Monday, June 23, 2008

Crossed the 2 hurdles....PHEW!

Standard First Aider

is now my name.

This is the 2nd time in my life that I have been through the First Aid Course by Singapore Red Cross Society and passed it.

So now I can:
1. Administer CPR on unconscious casualty
2. Administer abdominal and chest thrust on choking casualty
3. Tie the large arm sling & elevated (or triangular) sling
4. Do the head, jaw, palm and jaw bandage

These look like they are easy but there are standard procedures to observe and the order of the sequence is also important.

Interesting and a good skill to pick up.

Timetabling

Managed to "mahjong" the periods in the timetable to fit all in.

Very CHALLENGING.

- Merge Simon's PE with P3 ML and P5 BML
- Merge Simon's P5 FMA with Florence's existing Music
- Merge Florence's P3 EL with Janice's Music and P5 Zombie periods

These were the major headaches.

In the process of this mahjong activity, I have ruffled at least 17 teachers' timetable and affected many classes.

But now it is all settled.

Phew. I can get on with life now.

No comments: