Saturday, January 22, 2005

Si Nian

Si nian shi yi zhong hen xuan de dong xi
ru ying, sui xing . . .

This is one of my favourite songs by Faye Wong.
----------------------

Last Thursday, 2 of my girls from Xinghua came to Fernvale to visit me. I was so looking forward to their visit the whole day, and when I finally saw them, I was really very happy.

As mentioned earlier in my previous blog, I really miss my pupils. Cerella's batch graduated in 2002, and the group of them still visit me (until last year, dunno about this year). 6A1 is my second batch of graduates, and those 2 years I had with my 5A1 and 6A1 are really very dear to me. No language is this world is powerful enough to express what I feel for them.

The little chat we had brought back a flood of memories. I suppose good old days will always remain as good old days.

Missing someone is a magical feeling
Like a shadow, it follows you around . . .

No comments: