Thursday, December 16, 2004

Great Plans

Yesterday I had fun. Met up with 2 girlfriends who happen to be my colleagues as well (erm, ex colleagues now but well..) and we had breakfast. Chatted through the morning and updated one another on our holidays. Then I went to Ikea with Dency while Kumari left to do her own stuff. I was supposed to accompany Dency there to get a spare part but I ended up loading lots of things into my car. Somehow I always end up buying things whenever I go there. To think that I had just spent $1000 on furniture there just a few days ago!

Hubby and I plan to revamp our spare room into a proper study, or should I call it a work room? We are just such superb workaholics that we want to work some more when we get home! Anyway, in order to make it more condusive for work, we have purchased proper decent book cupboards and big tables. I don't know how we are going to squeeze them into the tiny orange room but we will somehow. Also bought several wall-mounted display cabinets to display the souvenirs that we get from our travel experiences.

I forgot to add one more item - Aircon!

Wow. What a lot to do. And what a big damage to our pockets!!

But I'm LOVIN' IT!

No comments: