Friday, July 13, 2007

I was at ORCHARD ROAD

Yesterday, I attended the briefing for Middle Managers on the 360 Degrees Feedback Exercise at Teachers' Network. The briefing was indeed brief - Started at close to 4pm and ended at 4.40pm! Wow.

Tompang Greg's car and went to the Bistro at Borders for a quick bite with Simon. I had to shut that lion in my stomach - it was roaring non-stop. I had mushroom soup and garlic bread, plus my all-time favourite beverage - strawberry milkshake. Aww. Makes me hungry just reminiscing about it.

Anyway, after a nice makan and chat, I walked straight to Wisma to my favourite boutique - Southhaven. After all, I only had 30 min to shop and I didn't want to waste time. Southhaven is a shop that I never leave empty-handed. Their designs are nice and classy. Clutching my new purchase, I headed for the MRT to go home.

I told Simon I had to blog about this. I was in Orchard Road on a Thursday afternoon. Cannot remember when my last visit to Orchard Rd was...

It's 3.30am now. I better finish up my banking stuff and go to sleep before that little one cries for feed. :)

No comments: