Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Eston is 2 months old!

Eston turned 2 months old today - 11 July 2007. He weighs 5.6kg and that is a pretty healthy weight for a 2-month old. Estelle was a bit smaller at 2 months.

We went to this little cozy restaurant called Madam Q Steakhouse off Thomson Road. Ironically, we didn't bring Eston along because he has not recovered from his Ezecma and we do not want to expose him to the harsh conditions of Singapore weather. Estelle was pretty well-behaved, the restaurant owner was really friendly and hospitable, the restaurant was nice and comfy with a good ambience, and I had enjoyed the food. It was a lovely dinner.

We felt bad for leaving Eston behind at AMK with my MIL (mother-in-law), so we bought a little chocolate cake and sang a birthday song for him. I planted a kiss on his cheek while Pei Shi played the birthday tune on her violin. I could watch my Channel 8 drama (the 9pm one) in peace while Estelle ran around and played with Pei Shi. Pei Shi really dotes on my girl girl.

Eston's face is much better today. The redness has gone down and he smiled more today.

Husband volunteered to sleep with boy boy tonight. Today I feel much better.

I'm going to join Estelle in bed now. I look forward to a good sleep tonight.

Nite Nite.

No comments: