Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tai Tai Days

I'm officially on maternity leave as of Monday.

Taking prenatal leave coz I don't want to forfeit my 1 week March holidays.
Anyway, since my due date is next week, I might as well rest at home. If not, I'll still be cheonging around in school doing this and that, and getting myself all stressed up and tired. Once I work, I can't slow down. Major problem I have, I know. Just can't slow down.

Still working from home, on my email a lot, on my computer a lot, but at least I don't have to get up early, don't have to travel to work and home, and don't have to stress over marking and stuff like that.

Starting to enjoy my tai tai days. To me, this is really a luxury. I didn't even get a decent rest during the last December holidays.

Feel a little apologetic towards my colleagues, especially the other HODs who have to cover my duties while I'm away on national service. More so when I've just been formally appointed as HOD wef this year, and then have to be away. Nevermind, I will "pay back" when the other HOD goes on her DDM course in July. :)

Right now, I should just relax and wait for Estelle to come into my life.

1 comment:

Woei Jiun said...

hi!! mrs soo!! woeijiun here.. good luck!! hope it doesnt hurt too much.. lurv ya.. mwarks x))