Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Estelle Soo Yin Xin

I've not blogged in a million years. I know, I know.

Please allow me to introduce my girl, Estelle. No, no, I've not met her yet, but it's really a matter of 2 more weeks, max, before she comes to our beautiful home. I'm so excited.

I can't wait for Estelle to come, because I really long to hold her in my arms, plant the first kiss on her small cheeks, nose, hands, feet, tummy.... Her daddy is just as excited. I think he also can't wait to talk to her face to face, instead of talking to my tummy every night. :)

Estelle has been kicking me lots. She kicks especially hard when I'm hungry. The other day, I was waiting in the car while her daddy went to get dinner. She was literally rolling inside me. I started singing her songs, and strangely enough, she stopped kicking, as if to listen to me! In between, I stopped singing for a couple of minutes to reply to sms, and she started kicking again. When I resumed singing, she quietened down again. How interesting!

"Edelweiss, Edelweiss, every morning you greet me.
Small and white, clean and bright, you look happy to meet me.
Blossoms of snow may you bloom and grow,
bloom and grow forever.
Edelweiss, Edelweiss,
bless my Estelle forever"

Daddy and Mummy love you, Estelle.

No comments: