Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My Mousey is Dying

One mousey has died in March this year. The one left behind is not doing too good. I think her days are numbered.

I have seen her grow from a little baby to a fat hamster. She was so obese that she can nibble on her food and lose her balance at the same time! Took her to the vet once earlier the year (sometime in April) and she was declared healthy. Now, she's really become scrawny and her fur is also getting thinner. Recently, she's been scratching herself to death, to the extent that she bleeds.

I really feel very sad to see her in this state. Can't bear to look at her for too long. My tears will well up in my eyes.

We'll take her to the vet, but I don't think much can be done to save her. Her time is almost up.

IT IS SO SAD!!!!!!!!

No comments: