Sunday, October 09, 2005

Anticipating Baby's Arrival


I have set up a corner in my room for my little darling. Did it some 2 weeks back. Due to space constraints, it's not fabulously fantastic but it is cozy and comfy enough. I think my princess should like it.

Started feeling her kicks a fortnight ago. The first time I felt it was when I was watching Jackie Chan's movie, "The Myth". It was amazing! Since then, her kicks and turns have become an everyday routine. :)

Recently hubby and I bought this gadget that allows us to play music to her. Hubby put a lot of Mozart music into the MP3 player which we connect to the gadget. Then we place the tiny speakers on my tummy for her to listen to. Some research says that Mozart music makes the baby intelligent! Haha, not that we totally believe it, but the music is nice to rock her to sleep. Strangely enough, when we play the music, she reacts! She would start rolling and kicking inside me. I wonder if she's dancing to it or asking us to shut it off. Haha!

This gadget also comes with a little microphone, so we can use it to talk to her. Her daddy talks nonsense but I ask her how she is and sing her songs. Tonight I shall read her nursery rhymes.

Haven't called up Raffles Hospital to sign up for the antenatal classes. I should do it soon. :)

I'm getting bigger and have bought more clothes to add to my maternity wardrobe. Vain mother! I think my princess is going to grow up as vain as I am. Hee!

3 comments:

Kancheong Spider said...

HI
Nice deco, and cute clothes... I am sure your little princess will like it. Happy for you too... Decided on a name yet?

Desiree Tan said...

Hey Chris! Thanks... Haven't decided on a name. No time! Anyway, it's such a major decision that we just can't decide! Well, we have 3 more months to think of one!

Kancheong Spider said...

Yup, take time to decide... just don't make the wrong choice... there are far too many farny names I know of here in HK...