Monday, January 26, 2009

Xin Xin Turns 3 !

Look at me, me, me
I'm 3, 3, 3
I'm as happy as can be, be, be
Can you tell
Can you see
I'm a very, very, very happy me!

Xin Xin is now as old as Baby Bop!

We threw a BBQ-&-Grill party right at home, and it was really wonderful!
The kids went crazy with the helium balloons that we specially ordered for Xin Xin.


Xin Xin chose this cake design herself.
It cost me $90. $40 per kg, x2 kg, and I added $10 of blueberry filling.
You can get it from Bengawan Solo.
It was pretty and yummy.


The boy was more eager to blow out the candles than the birthday girl. ;-)

Yeah! Whole happy family!







Xin Xin trying on one of her birthday presents, a CNY suit, and carrying the Minnie that I bought for her. Doesn't she look absolutely sweet, just like me?



After the party, the children bathed and continued with party part 2 - balloon party!

No comments: