Monday, January 26, 2009

It's ESTROY, not ESTREA

So I'm wrong.

All along I had thought that it'd be a girl.

Until sometime last week, I stared at my tummy and thought to myself,

"Gosh, it's pointed leh! Just like when it had Eston inside."

I rushed to tell my hubby. He laughed and said, perhaps it's really a boy.

Gynae confirmed that it's a boy.

Actually, a boy is a pleasant surprise. I'm equally happy. (Just that I cannot pass down all the pretty dresses and hairclips and bags and shoes that Estelle has) The folks, especially my in-laws, are over the moon. My hubby's side has too many girls and too few boys.

Now we are busy cracking our brain for his chinese name. "Estroy" is more or less fixed la. :-)

Last night I looked at Xin Xin sleeping in her papa's arms and I told him, it's good that it's another boy, because I think no other girl can match up with Xin Xin. She's too outstanding.

Gosh. Just listen to this proud mummy.

No comments: