Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Birthday Pressie

My hubby bought me this LV bag and I simply love it!

MONOGRAM MINI LIN SPEEDY

Made in the iconic shape of the House, this Speedy comes in Monogram Mini Lin cotton and linen canvas and is both light and supple. Ideal for everyday essentials, it features a zipper closure.

Size: 11.8" x 8.3" x 6.7"

Monogram Mini Lin cotton and linen canvas, textile lining and grained calf leather trimmings

- Goldren brass pieces
- Zipper closure
- Inside patch pocket
- Hand held

Retail Price : $1180

For this Speedy, it is available only in this size (30).
If you buy the Monogram Canvas series, there are 4 sizes available (25, 30, 35, 40).

This size 30 cannot hold documents but it is quite handy and is roomy enough for essentials like big wallet, sunglasses, keys, diary, mobile phone, cosmetic pouch and a storybook. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your hubby has great taste! I love the minilin prints and the speedy bag design! Congrats on #3!