Sunday, October 12, 2008

Farmer Soo

My hubby is into gardening nowadays.

On weekends, he finds joy overturning soils and transplanting little buds from the pots to the mini "'plantation" which he has partitioned from our grass patch. We also have 2 tomato plants growing outisde our master bedroom. My helper had thrown the seeds there and they have miraculously grown big and borne fruits! We had eaten some of the tomatoes. How interesting.



Right now, we have chili plants, Chye Sim, tomato plants, Ginger and Spring Onion sprouting from the mini plantation. I am waiting for the "harvest" so that I can get to eat them.



If he is not doing planting, he will be at the fish pond cleaning it or disturbing the fish. Look how father and son are bonding over, er, fish.


As for me, I don't like messing with ants and worms, let alone fish (I'm scared of fish).

I prefer to bake! While Papa and ah Boy were outside doing the boys' stuff, Mummy was baking a chocolate cake. Look! Yummy yummy!



That's what I call a perfect weekend.

I put down ALL MY WORK and spend my time doing these things I like. Living in this new place has really enhanced our lives. I love my family life!

1 comment:

Kancheong Spider said...

Your choc cake looks yummy... *drool*
Can order and deliver to HK?!? Good to know all of you are enjoying yourselves in your new place, and lemme know when No. 3 comes along ah.