Friday, May 02, 2008

My New Home

If you are one of the faithful followers of this blog, or if you're one of my friends, you will know that moving to a new residence was the next biggest event in my life.

It is now in present tense.

I've moved in today (2 May 2008; although already passed midnight I will still refer it as today) officially, with my bed in and everybody sleeping under the new roof.

When we first got married, it was already in our 5-year plan that we will move into a condominium with full facilities after the compulsory occupation period of 5 years in a HDB flat. We were previously living in a 4-room HDB flat which was our first marital home. This is our second. We bought this place in 2006. Today, 2 May 2008, is the day when our dream has come true. I am so exhilarated that I cannot sleep! My family is sleeping soundly inside while I'm blogging this entry. I just want to express my joy and count my blessings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is love?

Love is ... ...

... ... when 2 people look into each other's eyes, and know that they have found a home for their hearts for the rest of their lives

... ... going through thick and thin, ups and downs, sickness and health, together

... ... building a home from scratch, and filling it with love

... ... doing their best for the children

... ... providing the best environment they can for the children

... ... looking at the children growing up happily day by day

... ... never forsaking

... ... the feeling of having one another in a family

... ... building a life and future together

... ... wonderful

1 comment:

Kancheong Spider said...

harlow... congrats on your new home. Post fotos ah...When we come back, will come for a visit. :)