Monday, May 19, 2008

My Adorable Babies

Will update with pictures of my new home soon. Let me take photos first!


For the time being, just look at my adorable babies.


Xin Xin (Estelle) is turning 2 yrs and 4 mths in a couple of days and Teng Teng (Eston) has just turned 1 last Sunday.



Xin Xin is into "wearing Mummy's clothes" now. Everything has to be the same as Mummy's!

Have you seen a baby who climbs windows? This is my son!


Xin Xin at the salon yesterday. She sat there cooperatively throughout the session, without complaining or misbehaving. I'm so proud of her!

Xin Xin enjoying her milo at the Zoo.

Xin and Teng on the mini Xplorer that we rented at the Zoo. It was such a relief for us!

Teng Teng having a fabulous time on the swing at the Children's World in the Zoo.


Teng Teng at the playground in our new place. He looks so handsome in this shot that I printed this picture on his birthday T-shirt for the whole family for his birthday party last week!

I just love my kids. I'm the happiest mum (and er, wife) in the whole world!













1 comment:

Kancheong Spider said...

Hey... your kids are looking good. :) Good job !