Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Calrose

For those who do not know, I have bought a new place to live in and it is called The Calrose.

Everything is done and we are just waiting for the TOP!

As it is a private condo, it will come move-in condition, but I do have some plans to do it up a little.

We have a pretty big PES (personal enclosed space) which I prefer to call a patio. I plan to lay over with some nice wooden outdoor flooring, put up a water feature by the side, put a little swing there with a coffee table and probably another small settee, comfy enough for my hubby and I to sit there for some quiet moments, or for me to curl up and read a book, or a nice coffee with a couple of close friends on one of those afternoons.

For the master room, we'd most likely construct a platform and dump our current king-size mattress on it.

For the kids' room, I'll keep the furniture mobile. Will get those cute cute beds and table for Estelle and Eston. It must be comfy and cozy, and yet conducive for study.

We'll hang our plasma on the wall in the living room. If we have spare cash, might do up a simple feature wall.

So lovely. I can't wait.


The adventure pool.

No comments: