Sunday, April 24, 2005

Spin A Fairy Tale

Yesterday I attended the Prize-Giving Ceremony at the Singapore Philatelic Museum for the above event. Our pupil bagged the Third Prize in the Primary Category in the whole nation. I am very proud of Nadiah from Pr 4-1, and I also appreciate all that Bhavani had done to help her. Moreover, it was the only entry I had sent in.

Guess what? I met an ex pupil of mine! Yue Yang was also there with his dad for the same purpose. He had won a consolation prize for the event in the Secondary Category. My goodness, it had only been a matter of 5 months and he had grown so tall! Yue Yang had also become very dark, and he had apparently lost quite a bit of weight. I talked to his dad also. Still remember all those times we had spoken last year to discuss about the boy. Time flies.

Anyway, it was a happy day for me. I could shake his hand personally and congratulate him for having done well. Keep up the good work!

No comments: