Thursday, April 21, 2005

D'ACE

If you're wondering what that means, it's the acronym for DARE TO ASPIRE, COURAGE TO EXCEL.

It's Fernvale's School Vision. It was born from all Fernvalers after a series of vigourous envisioning exercises.

It indeed takes a lot of DARE and COURAGE to dream about big things and do them well.

It's a good reminder to myself to work in that spirit and perservere. The going is tough, the learning curve is steep, and I have to make a breakthrough in myself to become a better person.

It's indeed not easy at all.

I do know that I am working at a higher level (a level that I have never worked at before) and I do have a great influence on the way the school runs, and the type of education that the kids receive. I am no more at the receiving end. I am at the producing end. So I've got to do my stuff!

Life is very challenging, isn't it?

No comments: