Friday, March 20, 2009

Superstar Virgo Cruise 18-20 Mar 2009

We have just come back from a short getaway on Superstar Virgo cruise to Malacca and KL. We didn't get off, just stayed onboard to eat, drink, relax, talk, listen to music, sleep, read, feel the ocean, hear the waves, gamble a bit, and spend time with family. It was a nice and short break. Away from the hustle and bustle of our daily routine, away from all those bothersome problems.


XIn Xin qiao pi gu.

Teng Teng and me.

Xin Xin and me.

One moment happy...

Another moment throwing tantrums... And this tantrum spree lasted for at least 20 min.... gosh.




One of the lovely sister-and-brother photos that I love.



My son and I.


My husband and son.



Teng Teng on the daytona.


Xin Xin on the daytona as well.



Papa and the kiddos. Pretty sight!



A lovely cloud hanging against a backdrop of sky blue.


My handsome boys.



Early in the morning at the balconyof our cabin.



Sunrise.

No comments: