Friday, July 25, 2008

Ramble

I woke up at 3am to go to the loo.

Washed my face and decided to do some work.

I sat down and listed 11 items in my organizer. 11 tasks to do this weekend.
Thought I might as well clear some work so that I can spend more time with my family this weeked.

So I started by vetting the P6 FEL prelim paper. Should be qute fast since this is the 2nd draft, but I still spent more than an hour vetting it. Sometimes I wish I was less meticulous.

OK. 1 vetting is enough. I will leave Jac's comprehension passage for another day.

Switched on the computer and started updating the EPMS WR forms of my supervisees as well as putting in comments for the lesson reflections. Do some emailing also.

不知不觉,天亮了。

Time is now 7.37am. My son has woken up. Shall I go back to bed, or play with him?

Nah, play with him la. He is calling "Mummy, Mummy".

No comments: