Monday, June 27, 2005

Lost Sheep

To those of you who have responded to my appeal for 6A1 people's addresses, fanquevellumud.

I managed to retrieve some addresses on my own because I have a complete set of addresses of those in 5A1. (Remember SARS? Had to send letters, homework, etc, yup...) Many of them came to 6A1, sowee.......

Anyway, these are the lost sheep whose addresses I have not managed to lay my hands on. If you happen to be the one, or have contact with any of them, or you are neighbours with them, or in the same school, please email me whatever info you've got.

In order of Class Index Number:

1. Xiao Xiao
2. Zhe Ching
3. Revathi
4. Sim Wee
5. Hui Ting (think I have it somewhere in my pencil box but anyway...Hui Ting, just gimme again)
6. Justina
7. Vaish
8. Adam
9. Yuan Dong
10. Anthony
11. Zhiwei
12. Aqil
13. Thinesh

Okay! I'll hear from you guys!

Happy School Re-opening! (Eeeoow....)

No comments: